Signage audits: London, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex and The Home Counties.
A key part of the project planning process is the site survey which includes signage audits that are key to a safe and successful project.
These functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Existing signage is reviewed, and a thorough understanding of a project brief can be prepared
- Sign programmes are designed and specified to incorporate physical and user practicalities
- Pedestrian and vehicular routes and volumes are understood
- The correct sign is specified for the location and purpose
- Accessibility issues are fully incorporated into schedules and designs
- Technical requirements, such as sign fixings and frameworks, are correctly specified
- Special access requirements are incorporated
- Installation programmes in the minimum amount of time
- Minimal disruption is anticipated during installation
- Installation safety is thoroughly planned, for both our installers and your site users
Regardless of the size of the project, from a single-sign installation to a multi-site rollout – The Sussex Sign Company’s experienced team engage in a full consultative process during which we observe, evaluate, analyse and interpret, resulting in a precise signage brief which provides the details for project planners to achieve all of their objectives.